Office 365 is Microsoft's web-based office productivity suite. Lehigh users have access to this using their Lehigh login at https://portal.office.com.
With Office 365, all Lehigh students, faculty, and staff are able to download and install the latest Office suite on up to five computers and on up to five mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. Users also have access to the online versions of the Office applications along with 1TB of OneDrive for Business cloud storage space. The most current version of Microsoft Office, Project, and Visio will be available on campus in classrooms, offices and in the public sites and via virtual software (LUapps). Students may use the desktop version of the software in any of these locations.
OneDrive for Business provides a personal cloud library for storing and organizing your documents. Please refer to Lehigh OneDrive Overview for how to access and use your OneDrive space.
- Complete your Lehigh Office 365 Profile
- Create a New Document in Lehigh Office 365
- Download and Install Office 365 on a Desktop Computer or Laptop (Windows or macOS)
- Download an Office App for Android Tablets
- Download the Microsoft Office 365 Apps for iPhone or iPad
- Microsoft Office 365 at Lehigh: FAQ
- Office 365 Web App Document on Local Office Client
- Synchronizing Your Microsoft Office Account With Your Lehigh Credentials