The Newest version Google Sites is a free, easy to use, content management system (CMS) that is available to all of Lehigh University for the creation of websites.
Recommended use for Google sites is more static and simplistic content without need to add a lot of up to date customization.
To create a new Google Site
- Navigate to https://sites.google.com/new
- If prompted, login with your lehigh email address (ex: email@example.com) and password
- Once logged in, click on "PLUS" in lower right hand corner to create a new site
If you would like to complete some in app tutorials to learn more about sites, you can download the gsuite training extension for chrome.
- https://support.google.com/sites - Google's help tutorials on using Google Sites
- https://go.lehigh.edu - go.lehigh.edu is a Lehigh service which gives users the ability to create a more friendly url to go to a site. Instead of sharing a long Google Sites url, create a "Go" url and share it with people.