Lehigh offers a wide range of networking solutions for faculty, staff, and students. Read below for common questions and answers.
Lehigh's network (basics)
- Access the Lehigh Network from Off-campus with the VPN (Virtual Private Network) to provide off campus access to the Lehigh network
- Remote Desktop (connecting to a Windows 10 Lehigh computer from a Windows home computer.
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) network information:
- lehigh - the secure, encrypted, on campus wireless network id, 802.11x
- lehigh-guest - open wireless for guests, not-encrypted, not assigned on campus ip addresses
- luna - device network for IoT devices that can't authenticate and need to be setup with MAC addresses.
- Instructions for configuring wireless, including general settings, Mac/iOS, Android, other devices
- Guest wireless
- Troubleshooting wireless
- Wireless FAQ – Does wireless seem slow? Make sure you are on lehigh and not lehigh guest!
- speedtest - Test the speed of your connection.
- LUNA network
- eduroam - access the eduroam wireless network at other educational institutions securely with your lehigh credential