1) Create an alternate Google account.
This can be a Lehigh Alumni Gmail account (see mylehigh.lehigh.edu for more info) or a personal/consumer Gmail account. This is your destination Gmail address for purposes of this guide.
2) Log into Lehigh Gmail and find your account/profile icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Look for a profile icon or your photo, plus Lehigh branding.
3) Click on the Google Account button.
4) Under Transfer your content, select Start Transfer.
5) You will be prompted for your destination Gmail address. A confirmation email will be sent to that address.
6) Log into your destination Gmail address and get the confirmation code.
7) Enter the code in the box on the Transfer screen and click Verify.
8) In the next step, you will indicate what content you want to transfer. Note that Lehigh Alumni Gmail does NOT have a Drive component (you can't transfer Drive contents there)
9) Click the blue Start transfer button.