Mass mailings come in several forms, and LTS can assist with a few different tools for each.
- University Communications and Public Affairs (UCPA) publishes a daily digest of "Upcoming Lehigh Events and Announcements," which links to their Events calendar service. This daily message outlines events happening around campus over the next couple of weeks and is sorted into categories such as Announcements, Academics, Arts, Athletics, Student Life, etc.
- HawkWatch is Lehigh's emergency notification system and may be used to send life safety announcements, including closures for weather events.
- Large mailings ( Please contact the LTS Help Desk or your LTS Computing Consultant to discuss the options. )
- SPAMEM is our tool used to send out mass mailing to campus based on role (ugrad, grad, faculty/staff).
- A third party tool, Digital Inspiration's Mail Merge, is available to the campus on a pilot basis and with "best effort" support. It allows you to send customized form letters to groups of people.
- Some Lehigh departments use third party vendors (including iModules, MailChimp, and ConstantContact) for mass mailings.
- Qualtrics (Important! Use go.lehigh.edu/survey to access Lehigh's Qualtrics) is a professional/research tool for creating secure web-based surveys.
- Google Forms (available through Google Drive) are another option for surveys.