Faculty can now add a link in courses to LinkedIn Learning courses or paths
1. Log Into LinkedIn (use your Lehigh Username and Password). If you have not already activated your LinkedIn Learning at Lehigh account, follow these instructions.
Note: You are not required to have a personal LinkedIn profile in order to access the video content.
An alternative way to access the content is using this link: https://lnkd.in/gCCvMda
2. Enter Instructor mode by clicking on "Go to Admin"
3. Search for the Course or Learning Path
4. Select More
5. Click on Share via LTI SSO link to copy URL
6. Go to your course in Course Site
7. Turn Editing On
8. Add Activity or Resource
9. Choose External Tool
10. Add Activity Name
11. Paste (Ctrl V or CMD V) the LinkedIn Learning URL in "Tool URL" field
Note: You will see a green check mark when successful
12. Click on "Save and Return to Course"
See this page for more information on LinkedIn