Thinkpad business grade laptops continue to be a solid option for Lehigh staff members and is highly recommended by LTS.
Please review the Departmental Purchasing Procedures on the main page before ordering. Always consult with your LTS Computing Consultant prior to creating any computer quote!
LTS supports Lenovo Thinkpad Models only. LTS does not support or recommend any Yoga or IdeaPad products.
Lenovo models change often. Our current recommended Lenovo laptops is the ThinkPad X1 Carbon. The ThinkPad T Series and the ThinkBook Series are both solid options.
To Purchase a Lenovo Laptop
- Please Contact your Department's Computing Consultant
- Review current models and options on the Lehigh Lenovo Web Store.
- Build a Shopping Cart as desired, and on the last page, click the link to Display Your Cart ID Now.
- Forward the Cart ID to your Computing Consultant, Purchasing or one of the Lenovo Reps below. It is helpful to also provide a screen shot of the configuration including the Cart ID.
- The Cart ID will need to be converted to a Quote with Educational pricing by a Lenovo Rep before it can be processed by Lehigh's Purchasing department.
- Follow normal Purchasing guidelines to complete the order.
Lehigh recommends a 3 year ON-site warranty with accidental damage often called "Thinkpad Protection" for laptops.
Units sold in retail stores or elsewhere on the Internet (eg: Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, E-Bay, etc.) cannot be serviced at Lehigh.
As always, check the Warranties Page for more information and tips.
Inside Sales Account Support
tel (nnn)- nnn-nnnn
Sales Support Representative:
Lenovo Customer Service
Check your order status, browse help topics or talk to a live person. 1-855-253-6686, option 1 Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EST)