During the activation process, you will be prompted to decide whether to connect your LinkedIn Learning @ Lehigh account to your personal LinkedIn account if you have one. Please review Key Benefits of Connecting Your LinkedIn account before you make your decision. Note: If you choose to connect your personal LinkedIn account, you will need to login to that account each time you log into LinkedIn Learning at Lehigh.
Begin account activation process:
2. If, after reviewing the benefits of connecting your personal Linkedin account, you wish to connect your Lehigh LinkedIn account to your personal account (if you have one), choose Connect my LinkedIn account, and proceed to Step 3.
Otherwise, choose Continue without LinkedIn, and proceed from Step 4.
3. Follow these instructions to connect your personal LinkedIn account:
3a. In the next window, enter the email address and password associated with your existing personal account.
Then, click "Continue".
3b. In the next window, verify that the account you're connecting is the right one, and click "Accept and continue as <your name>".
Continue these instructions from Step 5.
4. If you choose not to connect your personal account, you'll see windows like this:
4a. If you have chosen not to connect your LinkedIn account, you will receive a prompt "Are you sure?"
Click "Don't connect my account" to continue.
5. LinkedIn will ask you to choose topics of interest so that suggestions for training can be tailored to your needs.
Click "Sounds good" to choose your topics.
6. Select any number of top level topics that you are interested in (minimum three).
Then scroll to the bottom of the page, and click "Continue".
7. Choose a weekly goal if you like, then click Set goal. Otherwise, click Maybe later.
8. Your account is now activated. Click Start Learning to continue.