Google Assignments allows you to review and grade google files from within Course Site.
The Google assignments tool enables you to accept any google drive file type submissions, annotate, provide richer feedback using comment banks, promote collaboration, and give a grade that is associated with your course site grade book.
PLEASE NOTE: You and your students must use your Lehigh Google Account for Google Assignments to work properly and you should only sign into one google account instance at a time in your browser. Also, Course Site Groups will not work with Google Assignments.
- How to add a Google Assignment to Course Site
- How to add Comments to Google Assignments
- How to give a grade in Google Assignments
- How to add another grader to your Google Assignments
- How do Google Assignments work for a student?
- Peer Review Workflow
- Originality Reports in Google Assignments
- Rubrics Integrated in Google Assignments
- Attaching a file to your Google Assignment
- Trouble Shooting Google Assignments
- Google File Embed Tool
- Re-Linking/Resubmit Google Assignments
- Remove Students in Google Assignments Roster
Google wants your feedback!
If you have an issue, please Click on the "help and feedback button"found in multiple locations on the Google Assignments windows.
Assignments Home Page:
Additional Help Materials:
Recorded Meeting (10/11/18) Explaining the Basics of Google Assignments (formerly called Course Kit) from Google Developers
Google for Education Privacy Settings