Lehigh offers a service called Go links. Go links offer a shortened, custom URL that is easy to remember and ends in lehigh.edu. You can set up a Go link at go.lehigh.edu. Read about go links at LTS Service Description Page
To set up a go link...
- Have a link that you want to others to use.
- Think of a word or phrase for your go link. For example, if your link is a survey, you may want to make a go link "go.lehigh.edu/mysurvey."
- Log into go.lehigh.edu and fill out the form. Note that some go links require approval.
Questions and answers about go links:
What forms of URL can I use for go links? A go link can be of one of two formats: go.lehigh.edu/anytext or lehigh.edu/go/anytext
- What if my go link is being used by someone else? The system won't let you use a go link that is already in use.
- A go link used by my department has expired, or is about to expire. It was created by a former staff member or we don't know who created it. What should we do? Contact the LTS Help Desk – they will direct you to an LTS account manager who can assist you.
- How do I see all the go links I have requested? Go to go.lehigh.edu and click on the Manage your existing redirects below the big, blue Let's go button.