Request your Course Site and make it available to students:
Import content from prior courses, if needed
- Copy Course Material from One Course Site To Another
- Existing Panopto video must be moved to the most current version of the course you're teaching.
- Moving Panopto Videos from One Course Folder to Another
- Turnitin and Perusall assignments should not be copied. Please recreate these assignments.
Will you use Zoom for conferencing?
Do you need to create video modules?
Will your students be doing research or make use of library resources?
- Subject librarians can help identify library resources relevant to your course and support your students with their research.
Library research resources
Does your course include feature films, documentaries or video clips?
- Work with your subject librarian to determine Fair Use or purchase streaming rights.
Streaming Video Request Form
Will your students need to use Lehigh-licensed software applications?
- LTS provides remote access to many Lehigh-licensed software applications using 'LUApps.'
Do you have online exams that require proctoring?
- Lehigh currently sanctions ProctorU for live proctoring of online exams. Please contact Jamie Easton, firstname.lastname@example.org, to initiate this process. Students pay a fee for this service. Faculty need to work with ProctorU prior to the assessments in order to set the guidelines. https://www.proctoru.com/
Be sure to:
- Post an updated syllabus
- Provide instructional and technical support contact information (list your IT consultant and the helpdesk)
- Send your students a ‘Welcome’ email. You can either (1) use the Quickmail block to send an email or (2) post to the ‘Announcements’ forum at the top of your course site page, which will also send an email to all registered students.