Follow these instructions if you've forgotten your Lehigh University account password.
If you remember your old password and just need to update it because it has expired, you can go to https://accounts.lehigh.edu/change
- Go to, https://accounts.lehigh.edu/forgot
- On the Forgot page, enter your Lehigh username (i.e. anj321) to reset your Lehigh account password
- You will be prompted to answer your three security questions. The answers do not need to be case sensitive.
- If you cannot answer your three security questions, please contact the LTS Help Desk at 610-758-4357 (8-HELP) / email@example.com.
- After successful entry of your security questions you'll be prompted to create a new password. Please note:
- The password cannot be the same as a previous password.
- It must be at least 8 characters and contain letters as well as at least one number or symbol character.