Follow these instructions if you've forgotten your Lehigh University account password.
If you remember your old password and just need to update it because it has expired, go to https://accounts.lehigh.edu/change
- Go to, https://accounts.lehigh.edu/forgot
- On the Forgot page, enter your Lehigh username (i.e. anj321) to reset your Lehigh account password
- You will be prompted to answer your three security questions. The answers do not need to be case sensitive.
- If you have a banner record, you will also be asked to enter the number printed on your Lehigh ID card beneath your name.
- If you cannot answer your three security questions, please contact the LTS Help Desk at 610-758-4357 (8-HELP) / email@example.com.
- After successful entry of your security questions you'll be prompted to create a new password. Please note:
- The password cannot be the same as a previous password.
- It must be at least 8 characters and contain letters as well as at least one number or symbol character.