- Gmail: Under our agreement with Google, Lehigh provides email (Gmail) service for the campus community along with other G Suite for Lehigh productivity tools.
- Client Services offers seminars throughout the year to assist users with both basic and advanced Gmail's features.
- Google's Learning Gmail is an online guide provided by the vendor for learning to use Gmail, including keyboard shortcuts, FAQs and more.
- Lehigh Google Groups are available to everyone at Lehigh to create mailing lists and online forums for ad-hoc and standing campus groups. These groups integrate with the other core Google services such as Calendar and Drive to allow document sharing, easy scheduling and messaging.
- Traditional Lehigh-hosted listserv groups are also available through a mailing list service called Mailman.