For all registered students, faculty and staff, LTS provides a Lehigh-managed email account, via Google Workspace. Follow the links below to find out more.
- g.lehigh.edu: Access Gmail (and the most used Google tools) from our Google launcher page, (aka https://www.lehigh.edu/google)
- Seminars are offered by Client Services throughout the year to assist users with both basic and advanced Gmail features.
- Google's Learning Gmail is an online guide provided by the vendor for learning to use Gmail, including keyboard shortcuts, FAQs and more.
- Lehigh Google Groups are available to everyone at Lehigh to create mailing lists and online forums for ad-hoc and standing campus groups.
- These groups integrate with the other core Google services such as Calendar and Drive to allow document sharing, easy scheduling and messaging.
- Email Safety: Best Practices
- Using Gmail
- iOS: Configure your Device for Lehigh Gmail.
- Android: Configure your Device for Lehigh Gmail
- Gmail: Automatically Organize your Mail with Filters
- Gmail: Advanced Topics
- Log into Lehigh Gmail
- Consumer vs. Lehigh Gmail
- Gmail FAQ
- Google Groups
- Group Mailings and Mailing Lists
- Leaving Lehigh: Migrating your Lehigh Gmail
- Identifying Fraudulent Email (a.k.a. 'Phishing')
- Email Aliases
- Mass Mailings and Surveys
- Mailman -- traditional Lehigh-hosted listserv groups are also available through this service