- Go to https://admin.duosecurity.com) and log in.
- On the left sidebar, click Users.
- Search for the user account using either username or last name.
- Once found, click on the person’s username (linked).
- Once in the individual’s account, scroll down to the Hardware Tokens heading.
- Click the big blue “Add Hardware Token” button.
- In the Hardware token menu, pick the model number that matches our batch (this is currently 4506883273GO6OATH (Duo-D100)
- After adding the token, give the hardware token to the user and have them test one of the codes it generates to make sure it’s working as expected.