Part of Dropbox's utility is that it can be accessed from a wide array of devices.
In order to use your Lehigh Dropbox, you'll need to make sure you're enrolled first. After your enrollment is processed, you'll receive an invitation email from Dropbox. Once you've received that email, follow the steps below to install the mobile app on your phone or tablet, and gain access to your Lehigh docs on the go.
If you have an Android device, please refer to these instructions.
1. On your mobile device, open the App Store.
3. On its first run, Dropbox will request that you sign in. Be sure to click "Sign In" (not Sign Up).
4. Enter your Lehigh email, note that it will use Single Sign-On, and click "Continue".
5. Enter your Lehigh username and password into Lehigh's Single-Sign-On system.
6. The App will corroborate your sign-in with Dropbox via the web. Click "Allow".