LTS has contracted with Dropbox to provide their commercial service to Lehigh Faculty/Staff and Students on an opt-in basis.
Check the LTS Service page for more information.
With a Lehigh Dropbox account, you can:
- Store content that you can easily access and share with collaborators.
- Synchronize content online and across devices automatically.
- Organize and back up your important files securely.
- Access on desktop or mobile devices.
- Share links via email, chat or text message.
- Manage edits with version control.
- Experience seamless functionality with Microsoft Office applications
- Recover or restore deleted files.
- Enroll in Lehigh Dropbox
- Dropbox: Install the Desktop App
- Dropbox: Install the iOS Mobile App
- Dropbox: Install the Android Mobile App
- Dropbox: Key Features for Lehigh Users
- Using Both a Lehigh Dropbox and a Personal Dropbox
- Use Dropbox in LUapps via Kumo
- FAQ: Dropbox at Lehigh
- Zoom / Dropbox: Set Zoom to Store Recordings in Dropbox.
- How to Share Files in Dropbox
- Request a Dropbox Team Folder