Leaving Lehigh but want to take your google data with you? Or do you just want a copy of your own data?
Here is a link to complete google resource on downloading your data.
Download your Google Data
These are the recommended steps to create an archive of your data:
- Go to Download your Data
- Deselect all
- Choose which items you would like to export such as drive
- Scroll to bottom and click next step
- Choose one time archive and leave other settings at default
- Chose Create Archive
- Wait for Archive zip file to be ready to be downloaded
- When available, save to your computer or choose another possible storage solution
Transfer to another Google Account
- On your school account, go to Transfer your content.
- Enter the email address of the Google Account where you want to copy your content.
- Select Get code.
- On your Google Account, check your Gmail inbox for a confirmation email from Google. In the email, select Get confirmation code. A new tab will open with a code.
- On your school account, go back to the "Transfer your content" page. Enter the code, then choose Verify.
- Choose the content you'd like to copy, then select Start transfer.
Please be advised that your Lehigh google account has unlimited data - so you may want to clean up your files and only take what you really need with you.