Leaving Lehigh but want to take your google data with you? Or do you just want a copy of your own data?
Here is are links to complete google resource on downloading your data.
Download your Google Data
These are the recommended steps to create an archive of your data:
- Go to Download your Data
- Deselect all
- Choose which items you would like to export such as drive
- Scroll to bottom and click next step
- Choose one time archive and leave other settings at default
- Chose Create Archive
- Wait for Archive zip file to be ready to be downloaded
- When available, save to your computer or choose another possible storage solution
Transfer to another Google Account
- On your school account, go to Transfer your content.
- Enter the email address of the Google Account where you want to copy your content.
- Select Get code.
- On your Google Account, check your Gmail inbox for a confirmation email from Google. In the email, select Get confirmation code. A new tab will open with a code.
- On your school account, go back to the "Transfer your content" page. Enter the code, then choose Verify.
- Choose the content you'd like to copy, then select Start transfer.
If you are planning on importing your emails and files into another Google account, it is recommended that you use the Transfer tool rather than downloading. Google Takeout download tool saves your emails in a format that Google Gmail cannot directly import.
Please be advised that your Lehigh google account has unlimited data - so you may want to clean up your files and only take what you really need with you.