LTS supports a classroom and studio to assist students, faculty, and staff with digital media production, editing and equipment.
Reserve CITL Spaces
Digital Media Studio:
- Digital Media Studio and Classroom information
- Equipment loan - A/V (Borrow video/photo cameras, 360 cams, VR headsets, microphones, tripods, audio recorders, conference kits, PA systems, projectors, adapters etc.)
- Event/Lecture recording services
- Large or wide format scanning and color printing up to 11 x 17
- Student or class project support
- Video editing
- Virtual Reality and 360 video
Other media services:
Other reservable spaces:
- Audio Recording Studio - audio recording studio located on Mountaintop Building C room 120B (hours). For studio reservations please contact email@example.com.
- Digital Media Classroom - 19 station Mac lab in EWFM 421 (hours). For lab reservations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One Button Studio – fully-equipped, self-guided video recording studio. To reserve the studio please visit: go.lehigh.edu/roomreservation.
- Creative Process Tutorials
- Audio Production Basics & Equipment
- Concepts: DSLR Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO Explained (Videos)
- Lighting for Video
- Presentation Strategies (Video)
- Top 10 Rules for Video Editing
- Video, Audio, and Still Image Archival
- Video Assignment Calculator
- Video Basics Tutorial
- Video Credit Guidelines
- DMS Equipment
- Equipment Recommendations
- Fees: Studio and Event Recording, Editing
- Large or wide format scanning and printing
- Media Production Software Tutorials
- Online and Hybrid Teaching Resources: DMS Equipment and Instructions
- Remote Teaching: Location, Lighting & Sound