To add a file to your site:
1) Log into Course Site and enter the course to which you want to add content.
2) Click on the Turn editing on button (upper right hand corner).
3) In the topic area where you want to place the content, click on the Add an activity or resource button.
4) Scroll down to the "File" radio button under the Resources section. Choose File and click the Add button.
5) Enter the name you wish to be displayed in the "Name" box (and a description if required)
6) Scroll down to the "Select files" section of the page. There are two ways to add a file; you can simply click the button and browse to a file on your computer/servers available on the left hand column (i.e., Google Docs). Or, you can simply drag a file from your computer and drop it in the files section box.
7) Once you have added the desired file, a thumbnail will appear in the "select files" section.
8) At this point, you can change the Appearance, Common module Settings, and Restrict access settings if needed.
9) Click on the Save and return to course button at the bottom of the page.
10) Your file will appear in the assigned topic block.