To use eduroam with macOS at participating universities, follow the steps below.
1) Enroll at Lehigh to use the eduroam service
Prior to using eduroam, enable access to eduroam for your account. If there are any issues, please submit a Help Desk ticket via the web or by calling the Help Desk at 610-758-HELP, requesting to be added to the eduroam service. You will not be able to use eduroam unless you have been granted access by LTS.
2) Connecting to eduroam at participating universities
- When you're on site at a participating institution, look for the 'eduroam' SSID while connecting to a new wireless network.
- When you attempt to connect, enter your Lehigh username and the Lehigh domain in the following format:
Enter your Lehigh password
- If you require basic wireless connectivity guidance, refer to Configuring wireless on Windows.
4) Validate Certificate (might be optional)
If you have never used the device on campus, you may be prompted to accept the Lehigh certificate. If you are prompted, verify that the certificate is from Go Daddy with a green checkmark that it is valid.