- If you have a six-character parent login/username, go to connect.lehigh.edu and select Parent Access to view student information for parents (schedules, grades, etc.). You need a parent account to access Parents info here. Contact the Registration and Academic Services office to request a parent account.
- More resources for parents are on the Lehigh Parents and Family page (Banner, eBill suite, GoldPlus, Financial Aid, etc.)
Lehigh News and Campus Info:
- SALE, WANTED, LOST, HOUSING - online bulletin boards
- Inside Lehigh - Campus events and Lehigh in the news, facebook, Instagram
- Path to Prominence - news, vision, roadmap
- Stream.lehigh.edu - live web cam's around campus
The Network Server and Portal: A History
The Lehigh Campus Portal was established in 2003 as a replacement for the Network Server, Launched in 1991, the Network Server was a Campus Wide Information System that provided email and electronic bulletin board access in a simple terminal interface. Prior to the Network Server, the university used a system providing similar services, called MUSIC/SP, which was developed by McGill University and sold by IBM. The system was in operation from 1985 to 1992.
The Campus Portal was built on a web application framework called Luminis, developed by Campus Pipeline, which was later acquired by SCT and now Ellucian. It provided a number of "channels" organized by a user’s role, and a single sign on (SSO) interface linking to a number of different services. In 2018, Lehigh’s Enrollment Services rolled out a new cloud-based student portal and graduate student portal which use software developed by EnrollmentRx (ERx) and runs on top of Salesforce.
The Campus Portal was decommissioned in June, 2020.