Google Calendar is Lehigh's officially supported electronic calendar. Follow the steps below to log into it.
2. Click on the Calendar icon, and enter your Lehigh username and password.
3. You should now see your Google calendar.
To best familiarize yourself with this tool, have a look at some of the available resources:
- Google's own excellent Getting Started Guide
- Their Google Calendar Help pages
- LTS also has regularly scheduled Google Calendar training
- A helpful guide, for going beyond the basics: Tips and Tricks of Google Calendar
- Public Calendars -- many calendars of events at Lehigh that have been shared by departments. You can too: submit a public calendar.