Configuration and available technology
- 18 movable chairs- long conference table and lounge furniture
- One wall-mounted 86" touch sensitive monitor (left) connected to One Dell 7050 micro computer, with the public site image
- One wall-mounted 86" monitor (right) connected (not touch-enabled) to One AirMedia wireless laptop connection,
- One Crestron Mercury conferencing unit for audio in/out,
- One PTZ camera below monitors controlled by Mercury unit connected to PC, controlled by remote
These displays can be configured to either show:
- Computer screen with an extended display on second display, One AirMedia wireless laptop connection
- Computer screen on one display and to project a laptop image on the other display
The inputs are not configured to allow to mirroring same displays on each screen.
Note: A work around is to share a Zoom session on connected laptop and then share desktop in active Zoom session on room computer.
|Display Port (DP)||HDMI 2|
One wall-mounted 86" touch sensitive monitor (shown left) connected to
One wall-mounted 86" monitor (shown right) connected (not touch-enabled) to
|Display Port (DP)||HDMI 1|
|One Dell 7050 micro computer, with the public site image|
Extended Display of computer image,
Make sure computer set to extended displays - and change input to on second display to HDMI 1
|Other Room Equipment:|
|One Crestron Mercury conferencing unit for audio in/out|
|One PTZ camera below monitors controlled by Mercury unit connected to PC, controlled by remote|
Wake up the Displays
You can wake up the Dell display by using the Dell remote control – You may need to press and hold the power button for at least 6 seconds.
PLEASE NOTE: You may have to be less than one foot from sensor to control the correct monitor but both remotes can control either display.
|Remote||Point Close to the Sensor||Power On||Change Inputs|
Remotes for Display(s)
You can press the power button on the far right at the bottom of the display. See image.
Computer should be on.
Note: To use computer, the keyboard toggle switch needs be turned to green for "on." If the computer does not respond, then press and hold the power button on the computer mounted behind the display on the right hand side. (See screen shot below.)
Computer on back of monitor
Keyboard for Dell computer
PTZ camera under monitors for web conferencing
Connecting a Laptop:
By Default, The monitor on the left hand side will display a computer log in. The monitor on the right displays the Crestron wireless home screen.
You can project your display from your personal laptop using either an HDMI or the wireless air media connection.
- To use air media connection, you cannot be connected to wifi as a guest.
- A VGA connection is not supported.
Using the Crestron Control Panel
This is the Home Screen
If you want to connect your laptop via wired connection or through Lehigh wireless, the system supports HDMI and AIR MEDIA connections. Audio and video signal is supported via both connections.
Choose the desired connection type.
To use Air media, you will need to install an application. You will need to open a browser on your device, and type in the IP address listed on the panel, you will then need to follow the prompts.
YOU MUST BE ON LEHIGH NOT GUEST WIFI!
Follow link for more about AirMedia - scroll down to bottom of this page for deployment applications.
To make a call, select desired option
To start a web conference, follow these instructions.
For Zoom conferencing connect to session from PC
- Audio input is Echo Cancelling Speakerphone (Crestron Mercury)
- Audio output is Echo Cancelling Speakerphone (Crestron Mercury)
Whiteboard on interior wall
Questions and/or additional assistance
If you have any questions about this space, please contact the Instructional Technology Team via http://www.lehigh.edu/help using the Classroom Technology option.