During your Zoom Session
You can open your Participants Window and take a screen shot. This is easiest if you can see your entire group in the window, or you will have to scroll and take multiple screen shots.
- On a PC - To capture your entire screen and automatically save the screenshot, tap the Windows key + Print Screen key. Your screen will briefly go dim to indicate that you've just taken a screenshot, and the screenshot will be saved to the Pictures > Screenshots folder.
- On a Mac-To capture the entire screen, press Cmd+Shift+3 at the same time. To capture a select area of your screen, press Cmd+Shift+4. Your cursor will turn into a crosshair and you can drag around the area you want to capture
After Your Zoom Session
Zoom creates detailed usage reports for each of your Zoom sessions. You can use these reports to review who attended and export a report for your records.
2. IMPORTANT: Click the "Sign In" link.
3. Log into Lehigh's SSO page using your regular Lehigh credentials.
4. Click on the Report menu.
5. Click on Usage option.
6. Filter for desired date.
7. Click on the number in the Participants column.
8. Review list and export as needed.
Please note: If your attendees are not logged into Zoom with their Lehigh information– their names will show as they choose to input when prompted. A best practice is to recommend that students download and sign in the zoom application with their SSO credentials. Students should launch the zoom application when they click on a meeting URL.