By installing the Cloud Print app, you can print files from your Lehigh Google Drive via the Google Drive app on Android.
1. Make sure that the Google Drive app is installed, and that you're logged into it with your Lehigh account.
2. Make sure that the Cloud Print app is also installed.
- Open Settings.
- Under the System heading, tap Printing.
- If you don’t see Printing, install the Cloud Print app from the Google Play Store using the link above.
3. Open the Google Drive file you want to print, and tap on the three vertical dots to open the Options dialog box.
4. Tap Share & export.
5. Tap Print.
6. To see a list of LTS printers, tap the down arrow next to 'Save as PDF'
7. If you see your desired printer, tap on it in the list, if not, tap 'All Printers'.
8. Tap the down arrow next to Letter to change printing options (orientation, number of copies, etc.)
When ready to print, tap the Printer icon.