Follow these instructions to download and use Office apps for your Android tablet. You can search for multiple Office apps, but these instructions illustrate only the Word app. Requires Android 4.0 or later.
1. Go to the Google Play store, search for Microsoft Word for Tablet, and download the app (or Excel, or PowerPoint).
2. Tap the app icon to launch. Tap Sign in to get started.
3. Enter your full Lehigh email address and tap Next.
4. Enter your Lehigh password and tap Sign in.
5. You're all set! Tap Create and edit with Office 365 to begin.