Adobe's Free, Temporary Licensing of Creative Cloud for Educators will end July 6.
What you need to consider before the license ends:
- LTS will reach out to faculty soon to gather information on the Adobe Creative Cloud software needs for students in support of teaching and learning for the Fall semester.
- Faculty and staff who took advantage of the free temporary license who need to continue to use Adobe Creative Cloud may arrange to purchase a Lehigh Named License through LTS at a discounted annual subscription by submitting a help request at www.lehigh.edu/help. If you have a current subscription through LTS or directly with Adobe, no action is required.
If you have any questions about accessing Adobe Creative Cloud, please contact the LTS Help Desk at (610) 758-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adobe Acrobat and the eBill suite
- Adobe Acrobat FAQ
- Adobe Learning & Teaching Resources
- Adobe Licensing Jargon Glossary
- Adobe Spark Licenses
- Creative Cloud
- PDF Files: Some Basics
- Types of Adobe Accounts