On August 18, 2020 LTS acquired over 1000 licenses of Adobe Creative Cloud to be used by students for their coursework for the 2020-2021 academic year. LTS has also negotiated a reduced license cost ($150 per year) for faculty/staff who would like to purchase a license.
Adobe Creative Cloud will be allocated to students by class roster. If a student is part of a requested course, he/she will be automatically enrolled and Adobe Creative Cloud can be accessed by following the instructions below.
If a student needs to use Adobe Creative Cloud and is not enrolled in a supported course, such as a special project, group or research, an account can be requested by a sponsoring faculty or staff member. To start the process, please contact the LTS Help Desk at (610) 758-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org asking for a Creative Cloud account and have the sponsoring Faculty/Staff member E-mail Gale Fritsche (email@example.com) confirming the request.
LTS has a limited number of named licenses available for Faculty at a cost of $150 per year.
- Current license holders will have use of the software through September 1, 2021. If you would like to continue using a license, Please enter a help desk ticket at www.lehigh.edu/help indicating that you would like to renew your account. Please provide an account #
- New License requests should also enter a help desk ticket at www.lehigh.edu/help indicating that you would like acquire a new Adobe Creative Cloud license. Please provide an account #
If you have any questions about accessing Adobe Creative Cloud, please contact the LTS Help Desk at (610) 758-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Creative Cloud
- Adobe Acrobat and the eBill suite
- Adobe Acrobat FAQ
- Adobe Learning & Teaching Resources
- Adobe Licensing Jargon Glossary
- Adobe Spark Licenses
- Types of Adobe Accounts
- PDF Files: Some Basics