Users can add a Zoom sessions for events and appointments slots directly from Google Calendar.
Add Zoom Meeting from Google Calendar
You can schedule a zoom session from Google Calendar.
- Make sure you are signed in to your LEHIGH account.
Scheduling Appointment Slots In Google Calendar
Once appointments slots, have been created, the 'This calendar's appointment page' link can be shared with users by right-clicking>copy link address.
Appointment Schedules in Google Calendar
New feature - Booking Pages in Google Calendar
Bonus Info: Install Google Gmail Add-on for Zoom
Before proceeding, users will need to install Google Gmail Add-on for Chrome - https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/zoom_for_gsuite/364750910244
- You cannot install the add-on if you are signed in to multiple Google accounts. Only sign in to the account with your LEHIGH credentials with SSO.
- When using the add-on, make sure you are signed in to your LEHIGH account.
You can use the add-on to schedule a Zoom meeting from Gmail. The add-on will auto populate the meeting topic with the email topic. After you schedule a meeting from Gmail, Zoom will send join details to the sender of the email.
- Use a web browser to sign in to Gmail.
- Open an email in your Inbox.
- In the right-side panel, click the Zoom logo.
Zoom will auto populate the meeting topic with the email subject.
- Change the meeting settings as needed.
- (Optional) In the Mail options section, enter email addresses to send the join details to.
- These email address will be sent a email with the join details, not a Google Calendar invite. To send a Google Calendar invite, edit the scheduled meeting or schedule a meeting from Google Calendar.
- Join details will be automatically sent to the sender of the email.
- Click SCHEDULE MEETING.
For More information see - Zoom's technical documentation about Google add-ins for Zoom- https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360020187492-Google-Calendar-add-on