These pages include information about creating or using instructional materials and assistive technologies that ensure accessibility and usability for the Lehigh community.
- Some of the best help on these topics can be obtained from the Disability Support Services within the Student Affairs department.
- LTS Assistive technologies offers a number of enabling technologies including Kurtzweil and other screen readers.
- The Distance Education team provides information about captioning for lectures and other videos.
- Equipment is available to scan documents to text files (OCR) near the Help Desk in order to to create a searchable PDF.
- The LTS Documentation team has a list of web page accessibility evaluation tools.