Lehigh students, faculty, and staff can enjoy full online access to the Wall Street Journal, courtesy of the Lehigh Libraries. Full-text of this publications is available via www.wsj.com, and through mobile apps. You must first activate your account before gaining access.
1. Activate your Lehigh University Libraries-sponsored Journal membership at the WSJ Registration Page. Authenticate using your regular Lehigh username an password.
2.Create your WSJ account:
- Select an Account Type from the dropdown: Student, Professor, or Staff.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your Lehigh email address OR a non-Lehigh personal email address and create a password. The email address and password will allow access on other devices outside of the university network.
- Click "Create" to complete registration and create your WSJ subscription.
3. After submitting the form, you will briefly see a confirmation page before being redirected to the online eition of the WSJ.
4. You will now have access to the online edition of the WSJ. You can make changes to your account via your username/account profile in the top right corner of the screen. Once your account is created, you can return to the Wall Street Journal directly at any time by going to www.wsj.com