- Lehigh University is an AWS Academy Institution.
- Access to free, ready-to-teach AWS cloud computing curriculum.
- Access to Learner Lab environment that can be used for short term projects in the AWS environment and does not require students to set up their own accounts.
- Content to be delivered by educators who get access to foundation services for self study and preparation once nominated and approved to be an Academy instructor.
- Students and instructors are eligible for 50% discount vouchers for certification exams after completing a course
- More information on the current courses can be found at https://aws.amazon.com/training/awsacademy/
Learn more and/or request access to AWS Academy
- Send an email to email@example.com with the Subject: AWS Academy Request. Include your full name, Lehigh email address, the AWS Academy course you want to access and the Lehigh course number that you want to use the AWS Academy resources for.
- You will receive an email notification once approved and will have access to the AWS Academy portal where you must complete a short educator onboarding class before being able to create courses.